Friday, December 23, 2011

Deutschland To-Do List

I am on winter break right now. I know I should be relaxing... but I can't stop thinking about all the things I have to do in preparation for Germany. I'm going to make a list and maybe this will make me feel a little better.
  1. Officially accept my co-op job (in order to do this I must have a chat with Gayle Elliott, the international co-op advisor)
  2. BUY PLANE TICKET TO GERMANY (Merry Christmas to me!)
  3. Find a place to live in Germany
  4. Find a sublet for my apartment in Cincinnati
  5. Apply for and Honors Grant (may have to self design an Honors Experience)
  6. Turn in all necessary forms and pay all necessary fees
  7. Start thinking about/planning European travel adventures
  8. LEARN GERMAN
These are quite hefty tasks... listing them out did make me feel better.

I hope everyone is finding some time to relax over the holidays. Frohe Weihnachten und frohe Feiertage!

-Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment