Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Brazil?!

I'm sitting at the Cincinnati airport waiting to board a plane to Dallas, where there I will hop on a plane to Brazil. I'm a part of the Observing the City Honors Seminar that includes a 12 day stint in beautiful Brazil. For those of you who forget how hemispheres work... it's summer down there so this December trip is going to be quite fabulous. I'm excited to visit a part of the world that I've never been to before - South America is a new continent for me. Our itinerary is filled with people watching, observing the urban spaces, investigating their public transportation schemes, hitting the beaches, and of course eating. I'm not sure how much internet acces I'll have... but I'll try to do a couple posts while I'm in Brazil. Until then, Até logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment