Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Olá Brasil!

I'm here! On a new continent! In Curitiba, Brazil! In our hotel room! With free internet! Joy!

I've only been in this country for a few hours, but I can already tell I'm going to like it here. All the people I've encountered have been super friendly and the temperature is simply wonderous. The city is massive and sprawling and reminiscent of India. The buildings look very similar to those I've seen in India, and the juxtaposition between nicer and slummier neighborhoods is just alike. I'm sleep deprived and starving and luckily the group is meeting in the lobby in 20 mins for dinner. Speaking of meeting up - WE FOUND KYLE! My friend Kyle is living in Sao Paulo and he came to meet up with us in Curitiba. I was nervous about how we would actually find each other but wouldn't ya know it - our hotel rooms are RIGHT next to each other! How perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment